Just wanted to post a few pictures of one of my favorite girls! She is still growing up so fast! She is talking SO much these days, saying a ton of two-word sentences! She is really becoming her own little person and she knows exactly what she wants and how to get it :o). She is such a silly girl, constantly making us laugh. She loves to follow her sister around and do everything she is doing. She LOVES music just like her Sissy and they are always singing and dancing around... always having a blast together! But with all of the school functions and stuff lately, I feel like I haven't posted much about her so I thought I would share a couple of my {current} favorite photos of her. LOVE this little goose...
"Nose."
Ellie and Mimi
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Miss Ellie Belle...
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment