When we got back to our hotel after our last night in the park, I went to take a picture of Lexi and my camera wouldn't turn on anymore. I had checked my battery not long before that and it was full so I knew it had to be donezo, but I tried the other full battery I had brought with me anyway and still nothing. So when I got home I called to see if there was any way I could try to return it and they let me!! So of course I found an even better camera with some AWESOME lenses so my dilemma turned into a major upgrade!!! I am in love :o)...














***After we came home from Mimi's house on this day, Ellie found herself in this predicament...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
So...
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment