Friday, July 15, 2011

Attempting to get back on track...

 I seriously wish I could just ditch the whole blog thing at this point! But I know if I do, I will regret it. Especially since I rarely even take pictures anymore, much less scrapbook them. I am so far behind at this point, I feel like it is a chore to get caught up, just another thing that needs to get done. But for the few of you who actually follow (and love) my blog and my kids, I will attempt it! Here goes nothing...

                                                                           April....
                                                        ***Britton's 27th birthday!!!***
**Side note... SO excited Ellie has finally outgrown these red shoes^^^!! She thought they matched EVERYTHING (including this outfit) and had to wear them everyday!!
                                                For once I got some great photos of Lexi...
                                                                 Then the bunny came...

                                                   Easter morning... Love their messy hair!!
                                                  
 Easter just wasn't the same this year because it was raining :o( We still had a great day, but we had to have our egg hunt in the house... which was interesting!!  
                                    She was really excited about those Minnie Mouse flip flops!!!
                                                  
                                     
                                                   
                                                  
                                                   
                                                  
                                                         Showing me her bunny teeth :o)
                                     
                                                 
                                                 
                                                 
                                  
                                            *A trip to the park with our friends <3...*
                                                 
                                                 
                                   
                                                   
                                                  
                                                  
                                     
                                     
                                                  
                                     
                                     
                                    
                                    
                                                  
                         ****Lexi's first grade class had a field trip to Fog Willow Science Farm.......****
                                                  
                                     
                                     
                                     
                                                        Teeny tiny baby bunny rabbits...
                                     
                                                  
                                                  
                                                  
                                                  
                                                                  And later that day...
                                    
                                                  
                                                  
                                     
                                                   
                                      
                                                   
                                                   
                                                   
                                                   
                                                               **At Horton Iris Farm**
                                                  
                                                   
                                                  
                                                   
                                                   
                                     
                                     
                                                  
                                     
                                       These are my favorites that Priscilla took with her phone...
                                    
                                    
                                     
                                     For Brian's birthday we had a barbecue at McKinley Park...
                                                  
                                                  
                                      
                                                  
                                                          With Pa and Grandpa Crowley

0 comments: