Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting behind AGAIN!!!

 Not much of a surprise, I'm sure! It has been a busy past couple of months, and I can't help but wonder if it will ever slow down. I am just going to post a few pictures from the last couple of months and then jump right into Easter for the next post! I know, I'm cheating a little. But better that than nothing I guess. Hopefully soon I will get back in the habit of being a good blogger, then you may actually have some stories to go with the pictures :o). But as for now things are just too hectic!

My little girl is getting way too big!!
Knuckleheads!!!
Dancing...
Folsom Zoo...
Ellie and Blake
Brady...
Ellie, Natalia, and Noelle...
Pris and Brady...
Melanie and Blake...
Bedhead...
And lastly, this is why I don't seem to have as many pictures of Lexi as I do of Ellie anymore... every time I try to take her picture, I get something like this!!! Thanks Lu!!
And I lied before. Next will be Daddy's birthday post, then Easter!

0 comments: