Friday, July 15, 2011

July 2010...

Seems kinda weird to be posting the 4th from a year ago right after celebrating it again!! But I am getting caught up, slowly but surely! I have to admit though, as annoying as it is to be this behind, it is fun to look back at last year's memories and see how much my girls have grown in just a year. Just love these girls so much, it goes by way too fast!! Anyway, last year we celebrated the fourth at my grandparents' house, like we do pretty much every year. Ellie took a pretty bad fall the day before and scraped up both of her elbows as you can see in the picture below.











 I say it every time I post pictures of them, but my grandparents are just the cutest ever!!!

 Such a great photo of my Daddy's girl and her favorite...
 Some random photos that I like from last July! Some of them are from my iPhone and aren't the best quality, but I love them anyway!!!
                                                        Weirdo!!!


 Ellie's very first modeling gig, a photo shoot for Pottery Barn Kids!!
                                                   Umm, okay???


                           The girls playing in the water at Livermore Park...

                                           Silly goose!

 At the Ice Cream Social at the Sac Zoo last year. The girls loved this, can't wait to go again this year!! Also, some pictures ofthem at Funderland in between the zoo pics! Not sure how they got mixed up, but I am almost done and don't feel like fixing it lol!!









   At the State Fair last year... "Shh, baby bunnies are sleeping"
                                            Petting zoo
                                     







 We still make fun of Lexi for totally freaking out on this ride lol!! She was yelling, "My hands are slipping, I can't hold on!!" Seriously thought she was going to just fall out if she let go hehehe.

0 comments: