Once again Thanksgiving came and went, and was pretty uneventful like always-in a good way of course. I absolutely LOVE the fact that I don't have to cook on Thanksgiving, and so does the rest of my family :o). We are lucky that I manage to cook a semi decent meal about 2-3 times a week, but I would never even think to attempt a full Thanksgiving meal! So anyway, we went to Mimi and Papa's house first and ate and hung out for awhile.
{Please get off of me!!}
{She's crazy about turkey :o)}
Gracie's face is hilarious in this next one...


Then we came home and Britton's parents brought another whole meal over to our house. Even though I don't cook on Thanksgiving, we clearly aren't lacking in the food department! After dinner my friend Carrie came over so we could start planning for the REAL holiday-black Friday! We had planned on starting at Kohl's at 4am, but we found out the Folsom outlets were open at midnight, so we headed there at around 11:30. Who needs sleep when there are great deals out there!! To make a long story short, after 12 full hours of shopping and craziness, we finally made it home-a lot broker than when we started! We did get some great deals though and a ton of Christmas presents out of the way. I don't really remember much else until Saturday morning :o).













0 comments:
Post a Comment