Happy Holidays! So after we had our pictures taken last weekend in Apple Hill, we decided to head back up this weekend to cut down a Christmas tree. Well, that is, of course until Britton's friend from work mentioned this great place up passed Auburn where he used t go to cut down his tree. So we headed up there on Sunday-I know it's a bit early, but can you believe Britton had this whole 4 day weekend off? I am not kidding you, he actually did not work for 4 whole days! I figured we should just take advantage of his time off since it probably wouldn't happen again any time soon. It was a very cute place and they had this awesome giant see-saw made out of a huge tree-Lexi was pretty stoked about that! They had these old jeeps that took you up the mountain a little ways and dropped you off where you could go look for a tree. It was a great idea, but I found out quick that they did not have the kind of tree I was looking for. I like a full Douglas Fir and all they had were those trees that have a ton of space in between the branches. I was pretty bummed! We of course found a tree anyway because we driven all that way, but my lights look terrible because you can actually see all the wires-how annoying! Oh well, live and learn I guess. Next year we will definitely be heading up to Apple Hill for our tree. Here are a few pictures...





Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree...
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
You guys are so lucky! I tried to find a cool place to go down here and ended up picking a really crappy place...I am really good at that, just ask Steve lol. Looks like it was alot of fun!
Post a Comment