Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ice Skating...

On Saturday, Brit's parents called to see if they could take Lexi ice skating at the rink in the middle of downtown plaza. I felt bad inviting the rest of us along, but you know I could not miss her ice skating for the very first time! Lexi had a good time, although she pretty much hugged the wall for the majority of the time! I don't blame her though, if I had ever been brave enough to try it, I'd have done the same. How lame am I that I have never been ice skating? I just always figured I'd fall on my face-no thanks. At least Daddy and Grandpa got out there with her-she enjoyed that :o)., and of course the hot chocolate Grandpa brought for her! She is already asking to go again, although she did mention she wants me to skate with her next time too-we shall see my dear...Here are a few pics of Ellie who was watching from outside the rink with Grandma and I...
She also ended up riding the carousel i the middle of the mall. It was her first time and I would say she was pretty excited about that-although you wouldn't know it because Britton didn't take the best pictures of it!!!

0 comments: