Seems like it has been awhile since I posted something... I actually have not had any time to take any photos of my children for the past couple of weeks, poor babies! I have been busy trying to organize my house-it is crazy over here! Sucky thing is, you cannot yet see all of my progress because I have been working on closets and drawers and all of the places where I just put things right before somebody comes over! Also, my dishwasher is leaking so I have been hand washing all of our dishes-UGH! For Thanksgiving this year, in addition to my amazing children, I am also thankful for dishwashers :o)! Anyway, at least some other people had time to photograph my children last weekend-too bad that didn't exactly go according to plan... Last Saturday we headed up to Apple Hill to have family pictures done by JAK once again, and I was SO excited because of the amazing job they did on our last photos! It is absolutely beautiful up there right now. Kara suggested High Hill Ranch because they had so many great photo ops, and she was right. It was a gorgeous place complete with a little pond, an amazing view, and an old beat up truck. Everything went pretty well too. Ellie hadn't napped all day, but she was pretty happy anyway, and as usual, Lexi was hamming it up. So you can imagine my surprise yesterday when my photos were finally up on their website and I wasn't completely in love with them! I am not going to say they are all horrible, but our main focus was a great photo of our family for Christmas cards and we definitely did not get one of those. And while there are a few great photos of each of the girls alone, there is nothing salvageable of the two of them together :o(. Anyway here are a couple of the good ones...











or #2...
Post a comment and let me know which one is best!













2 comments:
Hey stranger! They are all AMAZING pictures! I love both of the family pictures. You all look great in them. I know what you mean though about being diappointed. We had our family pic's done and I was only happy with ONE of them. UGH. I'm actually taking the girls to Penny's to see if they can get a good shot of all the girls because (bad mom) I STILL don't have a singe professional picture of the girls together! :o(
Hope all is well and tell the girlies hello from the Smith girls.
The first one of all of you is pretty amazing :) I love you guys so much... sorry we did not come up for Thanksgiving. I will give you a call in the morning love you!
Post a Comment