Jeez Jess, I believe that the way my week has ended may be your fault (just kidding and I still love you, I just had to say it!) Now I did say I hated for my babies to be sick, but I in no way, said I would rather be. Yep, you guessed it, it has been the week from hell. I am just finally somewhat getting over having strep throat AND the flu all at once. Can somebody say YUK?? Oh I am so done, I better not be sick in any way, shape, or form for at least the next ten years after all the dues I hve paid this time around. Thank God for my dear Grandma who has taken care of my girls these past few days and taken Lexi to school, without her I may have died! I am happy to say though, that little Miss Student of the Week is feeling much better after missing 2 days of school from said flu. Not even through our first month yet and already out for 100% attendance awards. Luckily she is amazing at so many other things for which I'm sure she will win some sort of certificate. They do still do that don't they? I remember getting awards for stuff like that when I was a kid, but who knows, these days schools are so anti American they actually have to question things like saying God in the Pledge of Allegience and Halloween celebrations. Anyway, I think I am getting a little off topic here. Luckily (knock on wood) the sweet Ellie Belle has not gotten any nasty flus or any kind of strep throat as of yet, so we are all pulling for her to be the healthy one here. I have not eaten in 3 days and my tummy is a wee bit hungry but I cannot swallow so food is still out for me yet. Let's call it a diet! Even though I cannot eat, food is all I can think about. I could really go for a tamale plate or a CA roll right about now. At least I have Jamba. Must go enjoy my liquids now, hopefully next time I blog I won't be so blue.......
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
I HATE being sick! I hope you are feeling better. At least your not gay like me and have allergies and asthma. This just happened by the way!
Post a Comment