Monday, October 13, 2008

Ellie turned ONE yesterday!!!

How did we go from this... ...to this, in what seems like such a short time?I cannot believe my little baby girl is a whole year old already. It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital waiting to take our new baby home. She has changed so much over this past year, she is such an amazing little girl and she always has a good time. She has been extra goofy these days, always cracking us up! Oh, I almost forgot! Did you happen to notice her earrings in any of these pictures? For one of her birthday presents Britton's mom took her to get her ears pierced last week. They look so cute on her!-But then again, what doesn't :o)?? It is pretty much a matter of days until she is walking I'm sure. She has been standing on her own for awhile now and constantly wants us to hold her hands and walk her everywhere-she's even got Lexi walking her all over the place!Mimi and Papa got her a little car for her birthday that she can push all on her own, so now she is pushing that all over the place too. Lexi used to have a Winnie the Pooh one just like it when she was smaller. She would spend hours putting things in the little compartment under the seat, then taking them out, then putting them back in, and so on. It didn't take Ellie long to figure out that it was good for holding stuff...I call this next one "ROAD RAGE!!!" She is such a sweet little love bug! I feel so bad that I totally haven't had the time to plan a party for her yet, so we are shooting for November 1st! How terrible is that? It's not even in the same month as her birthday LOL!!! We didn't do too much for her birthday yesterday, since she will eventually have a party. We sort of just hung out around the house and Lexi helped us make her a cake. (Clearly I am no Ace of Cakes!!!) Then Joe and Victoria came over and after dinner we all watched her eat her cake.Big surprise-she loved it! (Oh and so did Sissy!) It was good day, but also a bit sad! I am so sad my last baby has officially entered toddler hood. Here are a few more pictures of our amazing one year old... Opening presents...She was pretty stoked about this one from the moment she saw it :o)....Love you so much birthday goose!

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

I can't beleive she is already one .... *sad face* Why do they have to grow up so fast? Is this bad or what... I already miss the three month stage, Lola is 5 months now and she is getting so independent :(