Saturday, September 6, 2008

The many faces of Lexi...

This girl has become quite the little comedian lately! She is so funny and full of surprises. We are constantly laughing at her funny expressions and the hilarious sayings that come out of her mouth! The downfall to this though, is that I can rarely get a "normal" photo of her anymore. She pretty much only wants me to photograph her silly faces or her feet. What is that about? I will have a perfect frame of her gorgeous little face, hair perfect, with a sweet smile and the smallest glimmer in her eye and right before I snap-up comes a foot! Oh my, what a silly little girl she is. I am pretty sure she has her Daddy's sense of humor, which, although inappropriate at times, is a lot better than mine! I sometimes fail to see the humor in Britton's small annoyances, but Lexi is always chuckling at them. It's great for her though, because her and Daddy are always having a great time laughing together even if it is driving me nuts. Here are a few photos of my little monkey just having a good old time making me work for a shot of her face :o).

She is so great, I just love her so... How did I ever get so lucky to be blessed with such amazing children? I believe luck is very possibly the only way to describe it! Lexi has grown so much already in her little bit of time in Kindergarten. She is now learning sign language and already knows how to say a handful of things. Every day that we work on her homework she wants to do more when we are finished! She is such a learner, she is just soaking it all up like a little sponge. Oh and did her soccer team won last night? GO STINGRAYS!! Uh-oh baby's crying, nap time must be over :o). Love you Lex, end post!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen

Great job on your blog. Your pictures are really amazing! I really miss you and wish I could see the girls more often. I've signed up for the rss feed so I look forward to the updates.

Love you, Uncle Matt