Saturday, September 6, 2008

My little girl...

I know I always say this, but she's growing oh so fast! Six days and a month until my little belle is a whole year old! I guess I'd better get to work on planning that party! I've also been trying to figure out what the heck these girls are going to be for Halloween. Last year they were a caterpillar and a butterfly, which was SUPER cute and this year I am at a total loss! Well, technically that's not true, I have a list of about 30 things they could potentially be that go together, I am just not "inspired" by any of them! Please send me your fabulous ideas on what these munchkins should be for Halloween, I need help! Anyway, back to why I originally started this post, my girl. She has stood up all on her own for about an entire second four times now! Yes, a second is huge in this case! It won't be too long before life as we know it, is over!! (I am just now noticing that almost all of my sentences are ending in exclamation points-how annoying.) So this little Ellie-cat is becoming quite the amazing little person these days. She is so fun, and just happy all the time. She is giving kisses now too, although, she is a little stingy with them. Not everyone is lucky enough to be graced with her tiny smooches. Such a goofy, goofy, little girl. She is playing with her sister a lot more these days too, and has definitely discovered all of the great things in Lexi's room :o). She is really enjoying being around other kids as well. We had a play date over at our house the other day with a bunch of people from a mom's group I'm in, there must have been about 15 kids over here, and Ellie was totally okay playing amongst them. She has come a long way because only a few short months ago she was terrified to be in a group with these same kiddos! She has been playing peek-a-boo for probably about 4 months now, but is really doing it more often these days. Some of her other tricks include clapping and hi-fives (well, we still need a little bit of work on our hi-fives) but she has also been waving since about 4 or 5 months old! I think our next goals will be blowing-for our candle, and holding up one finger-for our soon-to-be age :o). Here are a few recent shots of our almost 11month old...
Giving Mommy kisses :o)....
Clapping...
Waving....

Standing up....

Look at these gorgeous green eyes! She is so amazing! And so beautiful! Oh I just love this sweet little bug... but then again, how could anyone not?

0 comments: