Friday, August 15, 2008

One last quick post before bed...

Yesterday Daddy and I were taking turns playing hide and seek with Lexi, and we are all getting pretty creative with our hiding places these day! It was my turn to find Lexi and I was looking everywhere but there was no sign of her! After looking everywhere again I finally found this...This girl is too much!! It was definitely the best hiding spot of the night though-well except of course, for mine! Speaking of girls that are too much, apparently it is also time to find a new craft area because there is a paper bending stamp thief on the loose...Yep! She has figured out where the goods are. I should have known after the last time I caught her red handed! Is that not the face of guilt or what?? :o)Oh and lastly, our soccer playing is following in her Daddy's footsteps! She is already pretty serious about the sport, and quite frankly, the only one out there who is focused on the ball the entire time and doesn't like to take breaks {let's hope she stays focused}. Her Daddy [and I] couldn't be more proud. She is doing great and we can't wait to see her play an actual game! She scored a goal today at practice! "Opening day" is Saturday, along with 2 scrimmage games so you will all be hearing about that soon :o).

And finally, I leave you with this photo of Ellie in her stroller watching Lexi on her last day of [morning] swim lessons- just because I like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cant believe how fast the girls are growing. Now Im bawlin. With the exception of you, I have never seen prettier kids!
Love you guys so much
Mom

Jessie Marie said...

OMG they are so cute! Lexi even makes a soccer get up look fashionable!