And you probably wouldn't guess it, but for once, I don't mean my kids! Of course they are :o). So tonight we were hanging out in the living room after soccer practice when all of a sudden there was a horrible odor-ugh! We just so happened to look out the window just in case we could see it, because we knew it was really close, and there it was right in front of the living room window!!
OMG isn't she adorable? Okay I know people hate skunks because of the smell, but I love them! I think they are just SO cute, and also after living here for over a year now, half of the time I don't even notice the smell-okay that's kinda gross, but they're still super cute!
When we first moved here, Lexi would pretend t be a skunk all of the time {they were everywhere then, doesn't seem like there are as many this year} but she would pretend to "spray" us all the time-I mean not for real, okay that sounds bad, emphasis on PRETEND!! But this time both of the girls were entertained!!!
And lastly, and this is completely irrelevant to this post, but cute even so, here are a couple cute pictures of the loving sisters earlier today. A quick explanation... Lexi is wearing a firefighter hat because we went to the fire station for a field trip with the mom's group today [we also got to ride on an old school fire engine-fun!] and well Ellie is doing her favorite thing-aside from eating shoes-emptying the contents of her diaper bag! But they still look super cute {as always!!}
I swear I take EVERY photo after I have taken the matching diaper cover off-these ugly diapers are in every photo!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Sew stinkin cute!!!
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Hey girl! Love all the pics. I hate to be a nay sayer but if you see a skunk during the daylight, it is dangerous and should be destroyed. They only go out during daylight hours usually, if they are ill, rabid or whatever. So be careful girls
Ok so I thought I was a weirdo... I think they are cute too! I saw a show that had a family that had one for a pet... They are actually quite loveable. Of course they had there smelly glands removed. Very cute pics. I love the one where the tail is up in the air!
Post a Comment