We had a fabulous Father's day this year, and I know Britton especially loved being adored by his 2 princesses. We decided to be lazy for the first half of the day, since Daddy has been working nights and he is pretty exhausted. He loved the present that the girls and I (wink,wink) made for him...
(It's a canvas wall hanging thing, and will look more complete once I add a current photo of the 3 of them and a few finishing touches!)
A little later on Britton's parents and brother came over for a barbeque. We had a nice time relaxing and playing Rockband, our new favorite game :o). I am very sad to say that we did not remember to get the camera out until everyone was gone and miss Ellie was asleep. (I dunno what that is about, I didn't get ANY photos of my girls and I on our first Mother's day with Ellie either, I almost always have my camera out???) At least I got a couple of photos of Lexi and Daddy being goofy just before bedtime, they are SO cute :o)...........


Lexi farted!!! Yes, I am fully aware of how gross that is, but it is so "her" these days, and quite frankly, this picture is cute so I couldn't resist!! Yes, these people are crazy!!! But they are my people and I love them :o)!!













1 comments:
I love the "Lexi Farted" pic.... so cute :)
Post a Comment