Our sweet Ellie bell turned 8 months old on the 12th this month-time is FLYING by fast! She is moving right along here! She is still practicing what we like to call the lazy army crawl-more of a drag than an up on the knees crawl, but she has definitely mastered it! It seems like it took Lexi FOREVER to crawl in her day, but this one is gone! She has also discovered her voice, and it is LOUD! Constantly the winner of yelling matches against Sissy, and yes, unfortunately for Lexi and I, all she really says is "Da, Da, Da!" I was really hoping she'd say Lexi or even Sissy first, but I guess that's asking a little much! Although, I'm still not convinced she REALLY knows what she's saying!! 
Of course, Lexi is growing like a weed as well. I don't know if it's the whole being a big sister thing or if it's just because she's 5 now, but her "little girl" manuerisms are fading fast. It is so sad to see our little girl getting SO big! 
She is having a great time playing with "her baby," and is always so sweet to her "best sister ever," which is what she is always calling her. And Ellie is quite fond of her as well! Just the other day, I was tickling Lexi and she was screaming really loud. Ellie was watching for a few minutes and decided she did not like it at all and started bawling until Lexi went and talked to her! The only problem Lexi may have with her sweet little sister, is the fact that she is a hair puller :o)... HeHeHe...
Other than that, they are getting along just fine! They seem to have the perfect "You take the bread and I'll eat the plate" relationship!

It is so amazing to watch the 2 of them together, they seem to have such a great time together and such an admiration for each other. We are incredibly lucky to get to witness it each day.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
They keep growing and growing...
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 1:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment