Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My First Post...

Okay so I know I am a little late on this whole blog trend, but I have finally made it here to start a blog for our family. However, since it took me a while to start one, I am going to start with some things that are already in the past, yet are too good to leave out! We have had an eventful year already :o)>Okay who am I kidding?? The year is already almost coming to an end! Or at least it seems like it anyway, since these kids are growing so fast. Okay, so here goes...

In March, Ellie had her first food~cereal...(although I didn't get an photos of it until April :o))... The girls had a fabulous Easter-and looked adorable as always...AND...(drumroll please)...WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! :o)...And had a blast of course!!...
Lexi with Minne at the Minnie and friends breakfast
Lexi and Ariel at the Princess dinner at Ariel's Grotto in CA Adventure
Lexi with Mickey and Minnie :o)
Lexi in front of her favorite ride-The Tower of Terror @ CA Adventure
This was what she looked like after she rode it!
The Snow Whites and I!
We snuck in a little early and got what may be the only photo with Mickey and Walt and nobody else!!
In April, Ellie was jumping like crazy... And Daddy got even OLDER!!...

May was a huge month for us...
Ellie got her first tooth on May 8th, and was crawling all over the place by the end of the month!
Lexi turned 5 AND graduated from preschool on the 22nd, which were both HUGE milestones, and actually quite sad :o(.
On the 31st of May, Lexi had a fabulous birthday party with all of her friends at Olivia's Dollhouse Tea Room, where all the girls got to dress up-complete w/ hair and makeup, have a fashion show, and of course a spot of tea :o). A great time was had by all!!
So this brings us to June-FINALLY :o). Maybe tomorrow I will have time for that!












1 comments:

mandy said...

I love your blog! It's super cute! I love all the pictures too. I can't believe how big the girls are getting, especially Ellie! Lexi looks so grown up in her cap and gown picture too. :) Now you better leave a comment when you go to my blog too. haha

-Mandy