Our littlest ladybug turned 3 in October!!! These pictures are from her actual birthday when we just had family over for cake and ice cream.
Lexi knew before we even went shopping that she wanted to get Ellie this Cinderella set at Costco, because Cinderella is Ellie's favorite!! So sweet!!!Sissy reading Ellie's cards for her...
So sweet!!
She was really excited about getting her very own money!
She said, "I wish for Cinderella." Just love her!!!
All dressed up...
***At Bishop's Pumpkin Farm with our friends! Such a bummer that we always have these fun playdates when Lexi is at school!!***
Brady and Priscilla...
Bella, Ellie, Brooklyn, Olivia, and Brayden...
Laura and Cristina with Brooklyn and Brayden...
I just love this picture I took of Brayden!!
What a goofball...
***Crazy sock day at school!!***
***Priscilla and I took the kids for a little photo shoot. {again, Lexi was at school :o(} But these are a few of my favorites of Ells that day***
She has the funniest expressions sometimes!
Some random photos from October that I like...
Lexi at school with her Del Campo buddy, Justine...
Ellie trying on her Halloween costume, so sweet!!
***These are from the Pumpkin Patch by our house, forgot what it's called! Not as awesome as Bishop's, but much closer!!***
Ellie and baby Harper at a playdate...
***Ellie's birthday party at Bounce U, so much fun!!!*** It was a pj party,all the kids looked so cute in their jammies!!!
***And finally, Halloween!*** Lexi as a pirate and Ellie as a butterfly. They both looked great and had a lot of fun trick-or-treating! This was the first time Ellie really understood it, and she had a blast!













0 comments:
Post a Comment