***Here are a few photos from Thanksgiving last year...***
I did the run to feed the hungry last year with Pris and Laura. It's more of a walk than a run because there are SO many people, but Pris and I ran a good portion of it. Definitely need to do stuff like this more often!
Pris and Elvis lol...
***We went up to Little Bear Tree Farm in Applegate to cut down a tree shortly after Thanksgiving. This is the cutest little place, and SO much fun. We actually didn't end up finding a tree though because we were much too busy playing in the snow!! So after we got back we went and picked one up at Costco haha!! The girls had a blast playing in the snow, so it was worth the trip anyway!!***
That's it for pictures for last November!! One more month and I'm finally into the current year! Be sure to click on "Older Posts" if you haven't been here in awhile to check out all of my updates. I'm hoping to be completely caught up by the end of this month!!!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment