Wednesday, July 27, 2011

December 2010...

Britton and I at Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends...
 Pris and Butter...
 K Murphy and I...
 Lexi at school with her Del Campo buddy, Justine...
 A friend of mine from my mom's group took some photos of us for our Christmas card...
 I had gotten some cute pictures of Ellie

 But all of the photos I got of Lexi had this fake smile, so I ended up using older pictures of both of them for our card!
 This is the one I ended up using...
 If you haven't been to Dovewood Ct. in Orangevale to look at Christmas lights, you are seriously missing out! My best friend, Jessica was her from San Diego with her 2 kids, so we went with them. So fun!





 Jess and I with baby Liam...
 She threw a huge fit so we had to go back to see "the green guy" again!!
 Christmas Eve at Mimi and Papa's house...




 And then Santa came...




 Thanking Sissy for the gift she picked out for her!








 Me and my favorite girls!!

 They are just TOO cute!!

 I made these shirts for them!! And I also made matching tutus for them to wear, but apparently Miss Lexi is too big for tutus now :o(





 Went to see Pinback with my friends Priscilla and Bish! Just love them!!!


Can't believe this is FINALLY the end of 2010!!! Woohoo!!!

0 comments: