Monday, February 22, 2010

December in February :o)...

I know what you're thinking, and you're right, I should be completely caught up by now! But I have been having a lot of trouble posting stuff! So here is December in a nutshell...
We went on a field trip to the Nimbus Fish Hatchery... I just thought she looked cute in this outfit :o)Lexi won a Citizenship award at the winter assembly at school!Her first taste of hot chocolate!!

Ellie asleep on the couch right after she said she didn't need a nap :o) Some pictures I took for our Christmas cards... Christmas Eve at Mimi and Papa's house...
Christmas morning/day... As always, it was a busy day! We woke up early and opened our presents at home. Santa did a great job this year!! He was even able to find those damn Zhu Zhu pets everyone was going crazy over! The girls got a ton of great stuff and Ellie found a Barbie Jeep hidden in the kitchen! Lexi got mostly boy stuff-which is what she is really into right now-Nerf guns and Indiana Jones Lego sets!! After we let Ellie pretend to run her Sissy over with her Barbie Jeep, we got ready and headed over to Britton's aunt's house for lunch and more presents! Then it was back to Mimi's for MORE lunch, and then back home to get ready to have Britton's parents and Corey and Heather over for dinner and even MORE presents! Britton's parents got us a new computer for Christmas, which we desperately needed. As soon as I get completely caught up on this blog, I can actually hook it up! Guess I was on Santa's naughty list this year!! The girls both got a ton of musical instruments for Christmas!! Lexi also got a violin, can't wait to sign her up for lessons!!

0 comments: