Holy cow, we have finally entered February, and in February!!! Of course, now that I am back on track, Blogger has implemented some "new features" that are making me want to shoot my computer!! First of all, I have discovered that they recently added some stupid feature called auto pagination-which means only one post shows up on the main page, and in order to see the posts before it, one must click on "older posts" down at the bottom of the page, at which point you will only see one more post! UGH!!! For people like me, who are always behind, that is just RUDE!! Also they have decided (now that I have just gotten used to doing my posts basically form the bottom up) that you can do them from top to bottom again. I do not like Blogger anymore! But our last 2 years are already posted here, so I suppose I have to stay. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Anyway, be sure you check out the "older posts" to get caught up on December and January!
Now on to this post... First, here are just a few random shots of Ellie from the beginning of the month. I have been trying to get some decent pictures of her to send to this modeling company that a few of my friends use for their children, but between her stubbornness and her new faux-smile, it's not quite working out. That just tells me she's not quite the age for modeling yet. Anyway, here's my Ellie goose...




Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Random shots of Ellie and Disney on Ice!!!
Here are a few pictures of Ellie and her friends from a Valentine's playdate we went to at Ruegge's house...
Trey
Kinsleigh
Collin
Matthew and Ruegge
And later that day...
And lastly, Disney on Ice!! The girls and I went with Britton's parents last weekend-so much fun! Britton was supposed to go too, but he ended up having to work, so we brought my friend Priscilla's daughter, Taylor, with us. It was a really cute show! And we had the most amazing seats I have ever had at any event I've ever been to (which I guess is kinda sad to say!! lol) we were in the 4th row, right in the center, we could almost touch them! So awesome! **Oh and sorry, these pictures are awful!! I was messing with different settings on my camera and I don't think anyone of them actually worked out!
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















































0 comments:
Post a Comment