Sunday, January 24, 2010

November...

On Veteran's Day we decided to go to the Jelly Belly Factory with friends, and I do not recommend it!! It was absolutely horrible and the kids were not very excited except when once in a while the tour guide gave out jelly beans! We waited in line for 2 hours before getting up to the tour, and Ellie was pretty much done from the second I put her in the stroller so that 2 hours was LOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!! Oh well, at least now we can say we went and we don't have to go back ever again!November soccer photos...

***Her arms crack me up when she plays!!! Especially when she is kicking a goal, totally giving it her all :o)*** ~Thanksgiving~ This year Mimi and Papa were in Colorado visiting Uncle Matt and family for Thanksgiving, so we went to my mom's for dinner. Britton's parents came too, which was a nice change, especially nice to not have to go more than one place! We all just hung out and relaxed and then played a little Trivial Pursuit. And of course ate a ton of food! Here are a few pics, please excuse Ellie's faux-smile, this is all I get when I point my camera at her right now!!

0 comments: