This is just ridiculous! January is almost over!! I vow to never get this behind again :o).
Soccer photos...









Goalie Lexi with a GREAT throw in!!
Ellie modeling last year's costume :o)
Halloween~My stinky skunks were soooooooo cute. Although something really awful did occur to me this Halloween. Lexi looks really cute in her costume and all, but she also looks too old for it (**tears**.) At the end of the night I asked her how her Halloween was. She said, "It was fun but I really wanted to be something else for Halloween like a Transformer or a Power Ranger or something like a boy." Oh my. I am so sad. I tell her okay, that next year she can pick out her own costume, and she still hasn't stopped talking about it! At least I still have Ellie for a few years. 

Monkey Brayden :o)
The girls with Zackary...

















0 comments:
Post a Comment