So this year was much better than last year, party wise! Since Ellie was a little older we had her party at Bounce U and I think it may have been the best party we've had, except for Lexi's party at Olivia's Dollhouse Tea Room when she turned 5. I don't usually like to do the same parties that EVERYONE else does, but I highly recommend Bounce U. It was so nice to not have to do ANYTHING. Not only do they feed the kids and thoroughly wear them out, they even right down all the gifts for you. It was awesome! Although, I guess that part was kind of useless since I never did get around to sending out thank you cards, but hey, I am a busy lady!! Plus my people know me well enough not to expect that sort of thing from me, if my head weren't attached, I'd forget to bring it with me!
Ellie was hilarious at the party. That girl LOVES to bounce! Even now if I tell her it's some one's birthday she thinks she's going bouncing! But I have to say that my favorite part of the party was when she ate her cake. She refused to have it cut up so she had the entire piece on her fork and was taking bites off of it, and then she licked her plate clean when she was done! Very entertaining! It was so much fun and we were so glad to be able to spend it with all our amazing family and friends!


Carissa and Kylie
My sweet Lexi!!!
Me and my sweet birthday girl!!!
Ellie and her favorite, "Sa" (Carissa)



Sadie, Blake, Parker, Matthew, Zoe, and Hailey
Zoe and Hailey










So fun! I love you Ellie~belle!!













0 comments:
Post a Comment