Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunflowers...

So a few weeks ago a friend of mine told me about a bunch of sunflower fields out in Natomas and we decided to take our kids there to get some cute pictures of all of them. She had heard about them from a friend of hers, who is a photographer and had recently done a few of her sessions there. So we got our kids ready and headed out to find them. The funny thing is, that her friend didn't tell her EXACTLY where to find them, because she didn't want to give up her spot, so when we found them, and the girl was there taking pictures, we had to kill some time driving around and waiting for her to leave!! HILARIOUS!! Anyway, we waited a little while and when she finally left, we got all of the kids out of the car and started taking pics. When I got home and downloaded my pics, I realized I didn't have as many good ones as I had thought. So I talked Courtney into going back out there again that evening with the husbands to try again. Finally I came home with some really cute pictures!
Okay, so I know it has taken me forever to update, but I have been having issues with blogger so it is not my fault! for some reason the part where you drag your photos down to where you want them is no longer working for me, so I was not able to post all of the pics I wanted in this post, and was unable to put them in the order I wanted them in, but nevertheless, it is now one less post I am behind on!!

0 comments: