Omg. So Lexi has been asking to have her hair cut for some time now. All through Kindergarten she was driving me nuts about it! Apparently every day at circle time, someone would get in trouble for playing with her hair! Also, she is tired of it always being "in the way." Huh? How is it in the way? Well, like an IDIOT, sometime last week I decided that it was looking rather unhealthy and could probably use a trim. She has NEVER even had a trim. All of the ends were her precious baby hairs!! So we took her Lollipop Cuts in Granite Bay last weekend to have her hair cut... whatever!! It was so funny, when we got there, the lady asked if she wanted to sit in a big girl chair or the pink airplane and she opted for the pink airplane of course. She looked so funny and awkward in that little thing... hilarious! But she did really well and sat really still while this thief stole 6 inches of my baby's never-touched, amazingly beautiful hair. IT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE!!! I still cannot believe I did it. I REALLY regretted it the very second she made the first cut and I am so sad. Lexi's hair was just so "her," ya know? Everybody knows my Lexi with her long beautiful hair. Everyone stops us to say how beautiful it is, okay, well they used to. It's not that her hair looks bad now, and it's really not even short, it's just that her hair, as I've known and loved it for so long, is gone. She looks so much older now too which makes it even worse. I am so sad. Britton is also quite sad. It's just not the same anymore. It's just not Lexi.

Before...


After...













0 comments:
Post a Comment