Okay, once again blogger is driving me crazy... these pictures are totally out of order but whatever!! ............
Oh how I love the beach! With all of its stunning beauty and the feeling of calm it gives me, I really just wish we could spend all of our time there! Lexi is also a big fan of the beach, so this summer I had planned to take her at least a few times. But as the weeks went by quickly and our schedule got busier, it was looking like we might not make it at all :o(. Finally, towards the end of July I told Britton we needed to hurry up and go before the summer was over because Lexi and I were dying to go. Thankfully, we finally made it! It was such a beautiful (yet extremely windy) day. We packed up all of our beach toys and headed to San Francisco for a relaxing day in the sand! Ellie did not like the sand at first! When I took off her shoes and set her down on the sand, she was freaking out because it was all over her feet! Didn't take too long for her to get used to it and be covered in it though! Lexi and Daddy made a giant sand castle... well, at least that's what they were calling it :o)! And I just hung out and took pictures and watched the waves! It was so nice to get away from the nasty Sacramento air! We stayed and played for a few hours and then headed to the wharf for some lunch, and had some guy on the wharf make this picture of the girls-so cute! Then of course on our way out, we had to grab some ice cream from Ghiradelli Square! Well, I don't know if it was the mix of the clam chowder and a tiny bit of chocolate ice cream, or the car ride, but on the drive home Ellie threw up all over herself and her car seat. It was horrible! And after we got her all cleaned up and got back on the road for a few minutes, it happened again!! UGH! It was pretty crazy. We finally made it home and Ellie was sick again once the next morning, but then seemed to be better. We still don't know if it was a virus or car sickness or what but it was such a bummer that such a great day had to end so badly! Poor Ellie was miserable! We had a great day, but I don't how fast we'll be rushing back!






















Saturday, September 5, 2009
The Beach!!!
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment