Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our visitors...

So last week my best friend EVER and her little girl Lola came to Sacramento for a visit(they live in San Diego) and they stayed at our house for a few days! We were so excited to see them, and we had never met Miss Lola before so it was really nice to see her in person! We didn't do too much while they were here, because it was during the week so I still had Lexi's school schedule going on, which makes it almost impossible to do anything during the day, but we just kind of hung out and let all the girls play for a few days. Lola is such a little sweetheart and Lexi and Ellie just couldn't get enough of her!! She was so sweet to them and was giving them lots of hugs and kisses the whole time! Lexi and Ellie were so bummed when they had to go... Lexi cried all the way to school that morning :o( and Ellie is still saying "baby ni-night," which is what she was saying every time Lola was sleeping. So cute! ***Kisses***I love this picture...Steve may have just killed a bird LOL!!!
We are so glad we got to spend some time with them, it is such a bummer they don't live closer!

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are so cute! I just got my computer back up and for some reason I have not checked out the blogs in a HUGE LONG TIME! LOVE you girls so so much! I totally wish we lived closer!