So I am really late on this... these pictures are from April 18th!!! We went to the Sacramento Zoo for a Kindergarten field trip. We didn't bring Ellie this time because I was a chaperon and responsible for two other children so I didn't need any extra distractions! Lexi was kind of in a funk all day because she didn't really want me to go-imagine that. So even though most of the day it seemed like it might not be such a bad idea to lose my own child, it would have been bad to lose someone else's LOL!! So anyway, it was a LONG 5 hour day with 60 Kindergartners, but I survived! There were actually more than 60, but the extras are the class with the behavioral issues, so I don't count them because I try to stay as far away as possible from them :o). Seriously though, they are CRAZY... in fact, I walked past one of them today (it was my class work day) and he started screaming "get away from me!!" He was being isolated from calendar because he is a psycho and he thought I actually wanted to be near him? CRAZY!! Anyway, way off topic there, here are the pictures from the field trip...


We didn't all have to stick together for this field trip (thank God!!) We were all allowed to go and do what we wanted with the kids we had, so all the moms that rode with me decided we should all stick together, so luckily we just had our small group of 9 total that we were stuck with!!
Kylie, Lexi, Millie, Grace, and Madison


Lexi and Maddy (Conner's little sister) 
After the zoo, we all walked over to the park across the street and had a picnic for lunch. Then all the kids played duck, duck, goose and ran around like crazy until it was time to go home.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
At the Sacramento Zoo...
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment