Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter stuff...

So Easter is already long gone, I have taken a while to post pictures, mostly because I didn't really get many good ones, but also because I haven't had the time. In the time that I would normally blog (aka nap time) I have been walking instead, sorry!! The walking is much more necessary at this point!! Anyway, first, here are a few pictures of Lexi at her little Easter party at school (which was about a week before Easter.) Lexi and Conner... ***Look closely to see the cutest little bunny sandwiches ever!!***Ellie was there too, she did pretty good in the stroller until all the food came out!!

And here are a couple of pics of the girls from the night before Easter just because they were looking so cute and being so cute dancing around and having a good time...(I forgot to get cute Easter jammies, so I just let them sleep in these outfits since they are comfy and so they would have cute outfits in the morning lol!!) Here they are on Easter morning with their baskets. The Easter Bunny did not go too crazy this year because he knows it has been awhile since we've gotten rid of things we already own and we have too much crap as it is!!
Us girls with our lovely morning hair LOL!!On our way to the egg hunt...
Little miss attitude doesn't want to show me what she found...
Lexi and Grace...After the egg hunt at our house, we all went over to Mimi and Papa's house for lunch, where of course, the girls got a bunch more goodies...
It was a pretty good day, hope you all had a great Easter too :o)!!

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE you girls and your morning hair. You three are the cutest!!!!!! oh yes and LOVE your BOB too :)