Friday, March 6, 2009

Haven't posted much lately...

Not much going on around here, just the regular busy everyday stuff. Lexi is doing great in school, had my second parent/teacher conference last Monday. Mrs. Hamilton told me that Lexi is an awesome student and an outstanding citizen in class. She said she was becoming a great reader and she has passed all of her mastery tests with flying colors. She also told me that Lexi can sometimes be a bit of a tattle-tale and that she is definitely a boy chaser!!!-That one definitely hurt Daddy's feelings! Even so, she is doing really well and learning SO much! I cannot believe that Kindergarten will be over in a few short months-where has the time gone? Lexi's new favorite hobby is the Wii! She looks so cute bowling and playing tennis-I tried to take some pictures of her playing but it just doesn't capture how funny she is when she is playing!

Ellie is still growing and still talking like crazy. She is kind of saying a few two word sentences every once in a while, but unfortunately she still hasn't learned please and thank you!! Her crazy little personality is really starting to show. She just wants to have fun-even if that means diving off of the couch head first!! She is totally going to be the one who makes me nervous-this girl is not afraid of anything! She is really starting to play with her Sissy more and more these days. They have such a good time together! Although, Ellie definitely knows how to tell her sister when she has had too much!

Other than that, not too much is going on here at our house. Britton is luckily still busy at work and is playing soccer again. Doesn't seem like we're doing too much, but there is still never enough time in a day. It is rushing by too fast. Here are a few recent photos of my chickens...
***Playing dress-up***
Playing "train" - choo choo!!She will let you know when she is ready for bed!!{Danger junkie!!}

Always having fun :o)

WOW!! Did I say a few? Well I guess I lied! But I haven't posted in so long that I had a million pictures to post! These girls are the best :o) I love you both soo.........

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

OMG I think it is the second picture of Lexie-loo that reminds me SO SO Much of you! They are so beautiful... Britton (and you) are in BIG TROUBLE! I love you guys :)

P.S. Lola has those cream Baby legs too!