Hope everyone had a great Irish day! Lexi was pretty excited about the whole thing and is still searching for leprechauns! On the way home from school on the day before St. Patrick's Day, she told me that a friend told her that if she didn't wear green the next day people would punch her! I told her people pinch for not wearing green, they certainly won't punch you, but she insisted it was true. Doesn't really matter anyway, we be Irish so she was going to wear green no matter what, but I just thought it was cute! We had a fun day though. After work Britton went to a pub to get a Guinness with his dad and brother while I started the corned beef and cabbage. Then Brian, Corey, and Heather came over later to eat it with us! Lexi and Ellie LOVED it!! They both had seconds :o). Then we just hung out for awhile and the girls danced to some Irish tunes. Here are a few photos...
Dancing...
Yay Ellie!!!
Lexi and Grandpa...
Can you tell he's still covered in drywall LOL???
Next time I will have to coordinate our greens better :o)...
Ellie with Uncle Corey and Heather...













0 comments:
Post a Comment