Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Little Gabber...

So it's official, our sweet little girl started off with a couple of little words and now she has taken off-so be careful what you say around her!! Seems like she is trying to repeat most of what we say now, and although some of it just sounds like jibber jabber, for the most part she is doing quite well. I love her little voice-okay well I guess most of the time it is not that little, but I still love it :o). So funny, while I am typing write now, Britton has the girls in the tub and they are currently making a big fuss over her repeating please after Sissy-guess we have to add another word to her list! So she can now say... please (apparently!!), baby, ball, down, milk, dog, sone (which means phone!!), no (not my fave!!), hi, bye, and eye (yes, she will poke yours out while she is saying it!!), Sissy-which she has been saying forever, tubby, food, eat, Mimi, Papa, Ma (which is what Lexi has always called the grandmas), Dada has now turned into Daddy, nana (her favorite of all the foods), ni-ni (for ni-night), and me, which is what she says when she holds her arms up to tell you to hold her! She has been saying a handful of these words for a while, but it seems like the majority of them she has learned in just the past week or so. It's crazy how quick they pick things up. And she is getting pretty big too....

And while we are on the subject of talkers, I have just one cute, quick little thing to add about my other goose. We'll call it my favorite phrase of the day! So today after school I took Lexi to the library and then to get a quick bite to eat and as always Lexi was doing more playing with her food than eating it and of course blowing bubbles in her water with the straw. And I guess she ate a piece of ice out of it because she says to me "I shouldn't eat ice, it gave me brain cheeks!" I just thought that was the funniest thing ever!! She's so cute.....

Love these little munchkins so..............

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

I wish I could just hug them both right now! Have I told you lately that they are freaking adorable? Daddy is in BIG trouble!