Now that our tree is finally down, I realize I had forgotten to post some photos of us decorating it this year. So a little late, but here they are...
Hey! This is the ornament she broke a few days later, now I know it was pre-meditated!!
Lexi made this one in preschool last year...
I wish you could actually see this ornament in this picture, it is the cutest thing. Lexi bought it for Ellie last year at the holiday store at her preschool. It is the cutest little angel hand made out of lace, perfect for a baby sister :o)...
Ellie didn't last until the end, she turned in early!
The finished product...
Daddy's girl :o)
Lexi made this one in preschool last year...
I wish you could actually see this ornament in this picture, it is the cutest thing. Lexi bought it for Ellie last year at the holiday store at her preschool. It is the cutest little angel hand made out of lace, perfect for a baby sister :o)...
Ellie didn't last until the end, she turned in early!
The finished product...
Daddy's girl :o)













0 comments:
Post a Comment