Christmas has come and gone already, seems like it just FLEW by this year. So sad I had to take Lexi back to school this morning after 2 weeks off. I got strep throat again, the day after Christmas, so I didn't get to do any of the fun things I wanted to do with her over the break :o(. I miss her so when she is away, and I think Ellie was a bit heart broken when she kissed us goodbye and headed into the classroom this morning. She kept saying "ssss eee," which, obviously, is what she calls our girl!
Any who, back to Christmas. Aside from Britton and I both being sick, it was a pretty good one. The girls both made out like bandits like always and we got some pretty cool stuff as well. I especially love my bracelet Britton got me from Planet Jill. It is the cutest thing ever {besides my kids of course} but it is like a charm bracelet with 5 photo charms of my girls, it's beautiful!
On Christmas Eve we went to Mimi and Papa's house like we always do to open some presents and hang out with some family. Ellie is the slowest present opener ever! Lexi enjoyed that though, because she ended up opening most of Ellie's things for her! Ellie was more into the paper and bows than anything. Here are a few photos from Christmas Eve...

With Mimi and Papa...
Lexi and Grace...
My favorite picture :o)...

Pretty excited about the game of Life and ANOTHER Monopoly-Lexi LOVES Monopoly!
Then in the middle of the night, Santa Clause came to our town! Here is what he left the girls...
{Well, some of those are from us.} This is what Lexi looked like when she came around the corner and saw all of the presents...

Then in the middle of the night, Santa Clause came to our town! Here is what he left the girls...
{Well, some of those are from us.} This is what Lexi looked like when she came around the corner and saw all of the presents...

{Pretty excited about that Easy-Bake oven!!}...
Ellie LOVES food, real and toy! So Santa brought her a kitchen and a bunch of food. 

Lexi got Ellie this book at the little holiday store at her school...
No babies were harmed during the taking of this photo :o)...
Oh, gotta go, Miss Ellie Belle just woke up from her morning nap and would like some lunch! There are still a ton more photos to post of what we did after morning presents, so I will have to finish in another post. Talk to you soon :o)!!













1 comments:
I can't believe how great your Grams looks! The girls are unbelievably cute as always!
Post a Comment