OH MY GOD!!! So before I get to posting about our ginerbread house there is something INCREDIBLE I must address first! So tonight Britton had to work and I was running a little late putting Lexi to bed because I had let her and Ellie play in the tub way too long, so I told Lexi we would have to read books tomorrow (something we do every night.) So I was braiding her hair because I want it to be fabulous for her Christmas party at school tomorrow and she had already grabbed a book out of her room and was looking at it. AND HOLY SHIT (excuse my French) MY BABY STARTED READING TO ME!!! She was reading Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? I mean she needed a little help-especially with words like wonderful and butterfly, but she was actually reading a crapload of whole sentences all on her own!!! Oh I am SO proud, and so sad all at the same time!! Anyway, it was amazing so I just had to tell you all about it-what a little genius :o).


Ellie says... "They are NOT sharing!"


My poor scratched up girl has done a number on her face today...

So mad that Ellie is blurry in this next picture, because it is the best!













2 comments:
Nice gingerbread house! I went cheap this year and did the whole "Boxed" house from Trader Joes... It was kinda lame... Lexi and Ellie are so cute! I wish I could hug them :( hopefully soon!
Did I mention that I love your hair!
Post a Comment