Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween...

Okay so I cannot take it anymore! I have to post at least the few Halloween photos I did get. You see, they didn't come out very well so I keep intending to get the girls all dressed up in them again to get better pictures but Britton has been working too much lately and it is kind of a hassle to do it all on my own! But because my girls had the cutest costumes EVER, I have finally decided that it is worth it to post even the not-so-good pics for now, and then I can just add more later. Mostly, they would have been decent pictures, except, Lexi's hat is covering her face in most of them, and I didn't get very many of Ellie because she wasn't in her costume too long as I was afraid she'd either eat it or rip it shreds! Nevertheless, they are still fabulous costumes and the girls looked SO cute-as always :o). Here are a few of Lexi, all the Kindergartners got to wear their costumes to school and parade through all of the other classrooms to show off their costumes. Only Kindergartners get to do this-which is kind of sad!

Parading through the school...The scarecrow with her best buddy-Cinderella...
Lexi and Conner-who she is apparently in love with!... Harley, Grace, Kylie, and Lexi...They did a whole little Halloween party at school with games like pin the nose on the Jack-O-Lantern, and the parents who put it all together went all out! Even the little meal they did for them was super cute, and check out the spooky cheese!They even got to decorate their own Halloween cookies-which Lexi was pretty stoked about!Lexi could not wait to go trick-or-treating after that! After dinner we headed over to Mimi and Papa's house first and then hit up a couple of houses in their neighborhood.
"I REALLY WANT TO GO TRICK-OR-TREATING NOW!!!"Then we met up with some friends and went to Roseville for the rest of our trick-or-treating. It was a blast and the girls' costumes were a big hit everywhere we went! We were lucky that we pretty much beat the rain too. It sprinkled a couple of times when we were out, but as soon as we got back in the car to head home, it started pouring. Lexi was pretty excited about all of the candy she got, although we only let her have a couple of pieces.

It was such a great night and we all had a blast! Can't wait for next year, better start figuring out how to top these costumes!

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

OMG cutest comstumes ever!