Monday, November 10, 2008

Ellie's 1st Birthday Party...

I know, I know, a little late huh? We had SO much stuff going on every weekend in October that I wasn't able to have her party until the 1st of November! We didn't do anything too big and crazy, just a few friends and family because we had it at our house which isn't really that big! But the weather was really yucky so we didn't have much of a choice. And it was big enough for a one year old anyway-she was ready for a nap long before everyone left! I think she had a pretty good time though, playing with friends, eating cake, and opening presents. What more could a girl ask for? And I know we had a great time watching her! She is such a little ham. Here are a few pictures of the birthday girl...Lexi and Hunter...I swear Britton is wearing this shirt in like EVERY single post!!Ellie and uncle Corey...Opening presents {while sitting on them}...
Yay cake!!!Sharing with Sissy :o)...We love you so much sweet Ellie Belle!

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

:( Please stop growing!