Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SECOND first day of Kindergarten!!

Well I am super excited to say that on Thursday I got a call that there was an opening for Lexi at a much better school which we had been on the waiting list for! We were pretty excited about it because we were never really very thrilled with Cambridge Heights, we had just settled for that school since the open enrollment thing hadn't gotten us anywhere better. So there was definitely no question, we wanted to switch her. I just felt kind of bad making Lexi start all over again at ANOTHER new school. I took Lexi over there on Thursday after school to fill out some paperwork and she decided that it was okay to switch to that school because it has monkey bars and the other one didn't! So Monday was her first day and she LOVED it! There are also two other kids there who she went to preschool with for her first year of preschool, so that made the transition even easier. And I must say, even for only being there 3 days and at Cambridge for only a week, I can already see that this will be a much better place for her. She has already learned to recite all of Humpty, Dumpty; Wee Willie Winkie; Hickory Dickory Dock; Old Lady Who Lived Under a Hill; Hey Diddle Diddle; & Little Jack Horner-well, she didn't learn them at school, but they were here homework! She seems to really love it there, so I am very happy I made the choice I did! Here are a couple of pictures of her on her "second" first day of Kindergarten!

2 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

You are so adorable... She is soooo lucky to have a mommy that cluster effs over schools. Some people don't even bathe their children! lol. Love you girls so much!

Jessie Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.