Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just a few random shots of my monkeys!

It really seems like I do not have as much time to break out the camera and just take pictures of my kids anymore. Not enough time, and really, not enough hands! Maybe it's because Lexi is now in Kindergarten every day of the week. Or maybe it is because of all of the time our activities are taking up all of our time as we are constantly rushing to eat dinner somewhere around them! We now have swimming lessons on Monday and Wednesday nights, soccer practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and soccer games on Friday nights. Between all of that and homework and playing and baths, I am lucky if I can get the camera out and take a couple of random shots once a week or so now! Here are a couple of recent ones of our ever growing girls....Helping Daddy with the dishes-we start them early around here :o)Ellie fell asleep in her high chair the other day while I was feeding her and it was so cute!!Lexi milking a cow at the state fair....
I have another really cute photo of her with a sea lion "kissing" her on the top of the head at the fair, but I have to scan it tomorrow so I can post it. TTFN!

1 comments:

Jessie Marie said...

I love these girls! They are so adorable... can you please have a third!