Holy cow, I am SO glad our morning swim lessons are almost over! Seems like we have been at it for a year already! We have missed so many fun summer activities because I chose the time that is also the time of almost all fun summer activities! After Thursday we will not have any more until the 18th, but they will be Mondays and Wednesdays only, and in the evening. So (since that is also the first day of school) that will give us a free WEEK before Kindergarten. Did I really just type that word? Oh my God, I am so sad... I will expand upon that when it comes I'm sure so I will spare you now :o)! Anyway, the little lady is no longer a duck, and has moved up to an alligator class, and she is doing quite well. She is swimming on her own-in bits! She is a little scared about that still, but her teacher pushes her out there and makes her anyway! Which I much prefer, otherwise she'd never go it alone. The other 2 girls in her class are quite good, so I was excited that when the 2 of them went off the diving board unassisted on Friday, Lexi followed suit!!! I was so surprised! She is doing great, and working very hard on perfecting her scoopers and kickers! I am so proud...
Swimming from platform to instructor............
Ellie and Mimi watching Lexi swim...........
Underwater collecting rings...............
LOVING my new camera right now :o]..........
Swimming like a fish, her TWO {that's right both now} bottom teeth missing, and starting Kindergarten in a couple of weeks > where did my baby go? She is such a big girl these days, I think it's really setting in lately-and even Ellie-10 months old in just a week or so, it just goes by way too fast. I feel like I have typed and said those words a million times in the last couple of months, it is really quite depressing :o[ Anyway, here are a few more random photos of my ever-growing girls that may or may not have a particular story behind them, I am just loving them right now! Oh and by the way, my new camera kicks my old camera's ass!! This photo makes me want to find her some modeling gigs.....
"Scootering" in her pajamas :o].........

Having fun at Bounce U [Hunter's birthday party]......
I just like this one :o}.....
Ellie <3hearts<3 bath time>>>

Such a lady!!!..........



Okay, if I don't quit now, I won't get any sleep tonight! Hope you enjoyed the update on the girls, check back soon for more. TTFN..............













2 comments:
Go Lexi, I am so glad you are learning to swim and you can be so SAFE!!!
I love the new blog look! Super cute pictures too. :) -Mandy
Post a Comment