Okay, so just a super quick update on my camera crisis... I was able to lie my way through yet another return at Costco, but they did not have my same package anymore with the Rebel XTi and the 2 lenses I loved so dearly. So in order to make myself feel less down about not having my precious 70-300mm zoom lens, I went ahead and upgraded the camera to the Canon 40D!! Yep, it's bigger and better and I wish my battery would hurry the hell up and charge so I could use it already!!! Temporarily though I am stuck with a measly little 18-55mm lens, but I don't think that will last long... I told Britton that at the VERY LATEST I expect to see it in my Christmas stocking. But as we all know, I always get my presents early :o). And most of all, at least I have a camera, and an even better one at that! Who says dropping your camera in the sand is really all that bad?
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
You go girl..
Post a Comment