Sunday, July 13, 2008

A few of my current favorites...

Just wanted to post a few of the photos I have been taking lately of the girls. They really are the most beautiful girls in the world! I got some of Lexi outside blowing bubbles a few days ago that I am especially proud of! I cannot believe Ellie turned 9 months old yesterday! It's just going by way too quick. We did a photo shoot at the park yesterday with a lady from the mom's group I'm in, so keep your eyes peeled, hopefully we will be getting some of those to post on the blog soon. And lastly, I will iclude some photos from Lexi's first session of swim lessons the last 2 weeks. This session ended on Friday, but we start again on Monday. Then we will have a few more sessions after this one. She didn't go off of the diving board on the last day this time, but we are HOPING she will at the end of this session. This year she is having her lessons at Oakmont Pool in Roseville and they are WAY better than Rusch, so we are excited that she is learning a lot in a short amount of time. She started out not wanting to go under water {just like last year} but that didn't last long! She is doing really well. I will post more of the next session at the end as well.

1 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Those are beautiful pictures, good job!