So my photos are already up from our session on Saturday and they are not protected, so I was able to save them to a folder and now I can post them here-w/ the JAKImages icon on all of them of course, but who cares?? you all get a sneak peek! Well there are a lot of great ones of the girls, but I'm not excited about any of the family shots, so I won't post any here. Of course, I'm not sure that is ENTIRELY the fault of the photographer since I am not loving my 700 lb. self these days anyway. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites...









Did I say just a few? So much for that huh? Those girls are breaking my heart with these photos! They are amazing! ~The girls, not the photos! I love how they really capture how much these girls love each other, and how proud Lexi is to be a big sister. I just love them so....
Sunday, July 13, 2008
As promised...
Posted by lexinelliesmom at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Those pictures are ADORABLE! The girls are beautiful and you can tell they love each other so much.
Great pics, too bad mom wouldn't let us see her too!! I actually like the one where you are all walking away too!!! Don't be so self conscience woman, you are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment