This year we had a great 4th! Actually, we had a pretty eventful weekend! On Thursday, I took the girls to a 4th of July party held by a member of the new mom's group we just joined. It was a lot of fun! There are a ton of baby's in this group that are Ellie's age, so she had lots of friends to play with-which was a little overwhelming for her :o)
Then on the 4th we went over to my friend Mandy's to celebrate Jordyn's first birthday!! I cannot believe she's 1 already-that went by way too fast! The girls looked SO cute in their matching 4th of July dresses!!
Kathy and Jordyn
Kathy and Jordyn
And Lexi had a blast playing on the water slide with all of the other kids! 

***I WISH I COULD GO ON A WATERSLIDE :o)***
After Jordyn's party, we took our fireworks over to Mimi and Papa's house. They weren't home, but we cannot do fireworks where we live (especially since Britton had only the "GOOD" fireworks this year :o)), so we decided to do them over there! I was pretty impressed with our fireworks this year, and so was the rest of the neighborhood!! They were clapping and shouting when Britton set them off which was pretty funny! But since I was holding Ellie the whole time, I only got one picture of the end of one firework!...
Ellie did pretty well with the fireworks. She was scared of the noises, but she didn't cry or anything, she just held onto me really tight and then ended up falling asleep, not bad at all for her first 4th!
Ellie and Grandma
********Sparklers*********
Ellie did pretty well with the fireworks. She was scared of the noises, but she didn't cry or anything, she just held onto me really tight and then ended up falling asleep, not bad at all for her first 4th!
Ellie and Grandma
********Sparklers*********
My girls and I...bad haircut and color courtesy of Deeda!
****GOD BLESS AMERICA****
Ellie hung out in the swing for a while, which she seemed to enjoy! And then held on to Daddy and tried not to get wet! (which of course, didn't last long)
What a busy weekend!













2 comments:
Great pictures Kristen. Like ours it was a fun filled weekend. Hey no more shots of my roots!!!
You got some really good pictures at Jordyn's party! I got a cute one of your Ellie, I'll post on your myspace for you if I ever get a free moment around here!
Post a Comment