So last weekend I was determined to drive somewhere pretty and take some pictures of my girls with my new awesome camera, so after doing a little bit of searching online, I found this cute little flower farm only about an hour away that was just perfect! Britton was over at his parents house helping with some demo stuff for the remodel so we thought Grandma might need to get away from all of that and we took her with us! I was so excited to just let the girls run around in an open field of flowers and check out my new zoom lens, but the very first thing we saw when we walked up was a nice little "watch for rattlesnakes" sign which pretty much ruined my idea of just letting them run wild while capturing it from afar!! It would have been nice to actually check out more of the 20+acres of flowers, but I was a little nervous about the rattlesnakes so we didn't go very far at all!! It was really cute though and so quiet-quiet is my favorite!!! I hadn't planned it well enough, it would have been the perfect little place for a picnic, but I hadn't thought of bringing one! The girls had a great time walking around and checking out the flowers though and we saw a lot of really cute birds. We came across one little bird protecting it's four eggs and Lexi was super excited about seeing real bird eggs. There was a big pond with huge frogs and coy fish, and even some baby geese nearby. There was also this GIANT oak tree that had a big branch that was sort of laying on the ground that the girls were having a blast climbing on. It was a lot of fun, and so pretty there! And most of all, I got some really cute pictures of the girls... 
























I just really loved this winery building on the way to the flower farm, so on the way back I stopped and made Lexi get out and take her picture in front of it! I swear she is in both of these pictures, you just cannot see her at all in the first one! 
I just love these girls so... they are amazing :o)!!!













0 comments:
Post a Comment