Well girl scouts are over for now, but I wanted to post a few pictures of the end of year ceremony we had. I did not do very well with photographing all of the awesome events Lexi attended with her troop this season. The one I regret the most was the fairy festival. Lexi looked SO cute dressed up as a fairy for that and I didn't even bring my camera! I didn't bring my camera to any of the events, but that is the one I regret the most! I think my mom got a couple of pictures of her selling cookies at Raley's for their site sales, but besides those and the ones I am posting now, there are no other pictures of my little Daisy scout with her troop :o(. She has had a lot of fun with her troop, and she did amazing on cookie sales being one of the top 4 in her troop of 16 girls! She sold 175 boxes!! She got an extra couple of patches for that :o). She has now earned all of her petals along with a ton of fun patches for all of the events she attended. Hopefully they will do the fairy festival again next year since she will still be a daisy for one more year. So for their last event, they had a little presentation and awards ceremony, and then all of the girls were off to Jon's Incredible Pizza Company for their party on Friday. That was really tough for me! I actually let me child go to Jon's without myself or Britton-so scary!! And on a Friday night, when it is SUPER busy! I still cannot believe I survived this!! I cannot believe my little girl is now old enough to want to go places without me :o(. Let's just say Girl Scouts have helped us both grow a lot this year!!!
Reciting the Girl Scout promise...


{Most of} the troop...
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Our Little Daisy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment